Plusmining develops three permanent reports of different periodicity (weekly, monthly, quarterly) in which various topics related to the mining industry and commodity markets are addressed. The reports are characterized by their high added value and analytical content.
Analysis of the most important events in the Chilean and Latin American mining industry. Each topic presented is subjected to a critical analysis by the Plusmining team. Our addition of value lies not only in the speed with which information is reported but also in the deep analysis of the implications and consequences of these events.
Topics covered include:
- Progress of bills and regulations in Chile
- Highlights of exploration around the world
- Early corporate news
- News and operational events
- Potential merger and acquisition activity
- Other early information obtained through Plusmining’s networks
- Analyzes of the crises that have impacted Chile, including implications for companies and industry.
Analysis of the main corporate, economic, political, regulatory, labor, operational events, project statements that affect the mining sector in Chile, Latin America and the rest of the world.
The report consists of 3 large sections
- The mining industry in Chile
- International mining industry
- The economic and political environment
Analyzes of the topics are characterized by their depth, which includes insights and business implications for the sector.
Analysis of the production and financial results of the 15 main copper companies in the world (which comprise 60% of mine production globally). Additionally, an in-depth analysis of the production of Chile’s main copper operations is included.
Some of the included indicators are:
- Indicators of profitability and indebtedness (ROE, Net Debt and others)
- Investment and liquidity indicators (CAPEX, Current Test and others)
- Indicators of operational and production efficiency (attributable copper production, operating margin and others)